Here are some interesting articles on bilingualism.
The majority of the documents in this section require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you do not have a copy, download your free copy by clicking here.
- 2008-2009 Annual Report
- “Learning in the in-between space” (in Portuguese) by Cristina Wulfhorst, PhD candidate, University of Western Sydney
- Lia Timson
- Milane de Mello Silva
- French at KHP School
- 2006-2007 Annual Report
- Bilingualism, MumMe Magazine (English)
- Latino/a Linking Languages and Literacy, an Australian Government publication developed under the National Asian Language and Studies in Australian Schools (NALSAS) Strategy (English)
- Latino/a Voices in Australia: Negotiating Bilingual Identity, Criss Jones-Diaz, Contemporary Issues in Early Childhood Journal vol 4 no. 3(English)
- Seven Days in the Snow, Links (English)
- Raising Bilingual Children, Practical Parenting (English)
- Bilingualism: Building Blocks for Biliteracy, Criss Jones Diaz, Conference Paper
- Frequently Asked Questions about learning two languages, Diane Price, Australian Catholic University, Community Languages Conference 2004 paper
- Why Bilingualism Makes a Difference:
A special lecture by Professor Claudia Maria Riehl (University of Cologne, Germany), sponsored by School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Monash University. Hear the presentation here: http://tinyurl.com/bilingualismdifference