The ABCD offers Brazilian Portuguese language classes to children from five years of age in various locations in Sydney, Australia.
The ABCD is a member of the NSW Federation of Community Language Schools and accredited by the NSW Community Languages School Program of the Department of Education and Training (DET) NSW.
It employs only qualified and experienced Brazilian teachers and uses a curriculum based on official Australian and Brazilian requirements.
The classes aim to assist parents to teach their children to speak, read and write in Portuguese and maintain their Brazilian cultural traditions so as to help the children to become proficient, proud bicultural beings.
- Terms follow the NSW public schools calendar
- Classes take place once a week and last two hours
- ABCD accepts NSW Creative Kids Voucher – Please e-mail vouchers to email@example.com
- ABCD Books are sold separately $50 per school term
- Term fee payments are not refundable